Friday, August 10, 2012

The new Magenta stamp that says "I'm so glad you're in my circle of friends" really comes to mind. We've always sold Animal Spirit stamps from Earth Art International; yet from Lisa Lee with Inchie Arts, we saw how she used some stamps we hadn't seen before on her Inchie Art. We contacted Gwen and she immediately brought out sample copies . . .



Aren't these great? They are limited editions and once they're sold out, they won't be available any longer. Lisa had used an image from the "Northwest" set. If you'd like to add these to your Animal Spirit stamp collection and/or add these images to make more Inchie Arts with, please call the store (360.357.6820) or stop in to order what you want. Gwen will be bringing us more of these . . . they come in unmounted clear or red rubber. Very cool!

I am leaving to run another errand, but I should be back within the hour to finish up today's posting! I know I said I'd be back late yesterday but after preparing dinner for 9  members of the family, I couldn't keep my eyes open at the computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers