- Used Memento Summer Sky to stamp the image once and the flower twice (to be able to layer it), the sentiment, and the CAC background.
- Used Spellbinders largest Floral Oval and then sponged the center with the same ink.
- Used the smallest Floral Oval for the sentiment.
- Trimmed and layered the bird, leaves, and rose.
- Mounted everything on the CAC background with 3D pop dots and it was good to go.
- Pearl stickers and Blue ribbon were used as embellishments."
Tuesday T&T About Those Birds!
- CAC Sm. Quatrefoil was inked with Memento Bamboo Green ink and stamped on Neenah Natural (off-white, ivory, cream, etc.) cardstock using my Mega Mount. (The Bird Collage image was stamped in the vacant space left on the cardstock.
- The Quatrefoil stamp (laid flat) was inked with the Memento Bamboo Green.
- Bird Collage 1 was inked with Memento Desert Sand and then pressed (kiss) to the Quatrefoil stamp.
- The Bird Collage was stamped 3 times to vacant areas on the Natural cardstock.
- The rose and leaves were painted with twinks, but dyes, other watercolors, or Copic/ShinHan markers can also be used.
- One was trimmed around. On the second I trimmed around the rose with leaves. and mounted to the bird with 3D pop-dots.
- I used an olive green marker around the edges of all but the rose petal edges.
- The background was mounted to another piece of natural cardstock.
- the ribbon was laid diagonally in the center.
- The bird was mounted to the sentiment.
- The bird with sentiment was mounted to cardfront with 3D pop-dots.
- A bow was made with May Arts ribbon and the Bow-Easy and mounted as shown.
- Pearls were added to the bird as shown. A little bit of Viva Decor Clear Glass was added to the flourishes around the rose.
- A pearl heart stickpin was added."
- Maybe this was too easy! All the images were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa on an 8.5"X11". The Bird Collage 4 was stamped 3 times. (One extra for layering and one for the inside of the card) The roses were painted with a pink
- Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles (the two middle dies) were put through the Cuttlebug and then sponged around the edges edges with Rich Cocoa, using the die as a stencil.
- A 5"X5" Cover-a-Card Toile piece was mounted on a 5.25"X5.25" piece of dark brown cardstock.
- The roses were painted with a darker pink.
- A remnant piece of ribbon was placed across the middle.
- A Bird Collage 4 was trimmed and mounted to the largest Romantic Rectangle. The tail was left loose so the sentiment could be attached.
- The sentiment was attached.
- A bow made with the Bow-Easy from more remnant ribbon and mounted.
- A pearl was mounted on the rose and a heart pearl mounted on the right-hand bottom of the sentiment.
- The torn edges were sponged, the back taped and it was mounted to the left-side as shown.
From Cheery Lynn Designs . . .
Notebook - Kianel
The largest butterfly is from the Exotic Butterflies Small 2 set, the smaller ones are from the Exotic Butterflies Small set. Just look at the lacy beauty of these dies. And the fact that you get 3 butterflies in each set is a bonus! =I added some Viva Decor Pearl pen accents on the scallops as well as the bodies of the butterflies. All of the DP is from the Basic Grey June Bug 6x6 paper pad. Finished size is 6.5"."
"Sheila Lygo is here with us again to fill in for Debbie. She has created a wonderful gift box and note cards using Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Edger. This is a very versatile die that can be used to edge your card as shown on Sheila's note cards or to create a border as shown on the gift box. She also added a butterfly embellishment from the Exotic Butterflies Small die set to the top of the box. Thank you, Sheila, for this wonderful inspiration. It makes a fabulous gift for most any occasion."
From Elizabeth Craft Designs . . . it looks like I'm going to have to buy more Glitter Ritz! and glitter dot peel-offs!
|by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs|
Take a look at this jewelry Els made with the Shimmer Sheetz!
|by Els with Elizabeth Craft Designs|
"This is a closeup of the necklace"
|by Els with Elizabeth Craft Designs|
Don't forget . . . Recycled Rubber starts at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. There has been quite an influx of goodies for RR and we know you'll find the best 'recycling' deals in town at Art 'n Soul on Saturday.