Saturday, June 2, 2012

From Hero Arts . . .

New Technique and Challenge!

"Happy JUNE 1st everyone! It’s Shari here with a day packed full of great stuff. First I’d like to announce our June Challenge.

contest_banner_500b

What a great theme to kick off summer, don’t you think?  All the details of this month’s Challenge can be found HERE!
I’m thrilled to bring you the June technique today. I had a ton of fun with this one… it was one of those light bulb in the middle of the night ideas…haha. Let me introduce you to Dry Embossing with Die Cuts!  This first card uses the Watercolor Petals clear set CL431 and matching Digital Die Cuts.
shari-carroll-flower
Here is another card with a bit of a masculine twist using the Wish You were Here clear set CL480 with it’s matching Die Cuts.
shari-carroll-chair
Instructions and supplies for both cards can be found HERE.
And now for the nuts and bolts of the technique…. a video just for you!


Have you been following our My Monthly Hero stamp releases?  Each month we come out with a set of stamps based around a monthly theme.  This month is Thinking of You.  New stamps for June MMH are now available . . . "

newstamps_500

___shari

I mistakenly hit "publish" instead of "save" so I could preview the post. Must mean it's time for bed and not the time to search for more photos and come up with more words. I'll be back tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers