Thursday, March 22, 2012

Those gorgeous peel-offs from Elizabeth Craft Designs from my most recent binge . . . Dianne and Deb did a fantastic job in the latest selection to arrive at Art 'n Soul. Come and take a peek quickly because they seem to grow wings and fly out the door!

Corners, Borders, Edges & Frames
in gold, black and silver





don't you love the bustiers?


I love these fans so much, I took
a close-up photo of each fan's
design so you could clearly see (I hope!)
how beautiful they are!





and more of those yummy glitter peel-offs!

And there are more Shimmer Sheetz now, too!


I have to leave my desk right now, but I will be back with more pics later today . . . I promise!


In the meantime, it's beautifully sunny out RIGHT now . . . come on over to the best fine art rubber stamping store in Washington State . . . Art 'n Soul. Dianne's at the store today and would love to see you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers