Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dianne was busy at the store today (really, yesterday!) . . . doing last-minute Memory Box Valentine Make-n-Take's and then changing out the display tables.


Getting ready for spring, including Easter!

Thinking of travels? This table of
goodies will help you stamp, journal and
art your traveling thoughts.

The Asian table featuring washi papers,
Kodomo fabric ribbons, and beautiful stamps.


From Cheery Lynn's blog  . . .



Wishing You Happiness

6" X 6"
"Hi Everyone,
"Happy Valentines to all. This week for Cheery Lynn Designs I wanted to showcase the Sweedish Spring Oval Frame - as it is so pretty, and I have not yet had a chance to play with it!

I used the My Minds Eye, Lost and Found "Market Street" collection of papers for my card, as the beautiful patterns did not detract from the delicate die cuts.  The chipboard "Wishing You Happiness" is from Imaginarium Designs. 


The rose from last weeks tutorial matched perfectly. I added some Olive Branches, pearls, and silk ribbon to decorate the front of the card. Inside, I added some Pine Branches to the flower which was made using the Cuties 3.


I framed the picture and sentiment using the Oval Scalloped and Oval Classic dies. The base of the card front was created using the French Flair Classic stacker series.

Have a wonderful week,"

Dies Used:
FRM 135 - Sweedish Spring Oval Frame
B147 Olive Branches
B146 Pine Branches
B151 Cuties 3
XL-8 Oval Scalloped
L-7 Oval Classic
XL-12 French Flair Classic
B152 Miniature Rose
B154 Medium Rose
B155 Large Rose






I love this graffiti in a NYC subway station  . . "the earth without art" is just 'eh' . . . I totally agree!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers