Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're back in business . . . here are the missing pics from  my earlier post!


by Sam Lee

Look at the year '2012' beds  on Sam's
Hawaiian travel journal . . . nut shells!
and I love the jean pocket to hold all of the
pins and other goodies that are acquired
on a cruise! Sam is quite clever.





by Dianne Johnson

Memory Box die
Did you realize the Candi's match the So Silk papers?









by Dianne Johnson

Memory Box die (of course!)
Words created on Dianne's computer
Dianne used the die on the SEI velvet paper to make
one red velvet heart, and used a pop dot
to adhere it on top of a white heart.
Just gorgeous!







I was just given a sneak preview of Agi's new papers for Paper Parachute . . . OMG! You're gonna love 'em. I don't know when I can release the pics or have the papers in stock . . . stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers