Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New "Blush" Hero Hues designer papers from Hero Arts arrived, as well as the "Blush" matching A2 envelopes. Did you know the Hero Hues colors coordinate with Tsukineko's Memento markers?

Blush Designer Papers picture
The Hero Hues Designer Papers (8.5x11) come in various
colors. Now that we've seen how nice these papers are, we're
going to order more in some of the other Hero Hues.
We've separated out the papers and envelopes so you
may purchase one or more of what you like.


Blush Envelopes picture



The Art 'n Soul Journal Club meets this Friday, January 13, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. (did I say Friday, the 13th?!). It's free and fun!

I wish I could post a pic of Sam's Hawaiian cruise journal cover and how she cleverly used the Macadamia nutshell to mark the year. The blog is acting up tonight and won't allow me to post any pics from my photo stash; it is only allowing me to download pics from other websites. As soon as the blog is working correctly, I'll post a pic of her cover.



Another gorgeous card from Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs who is nothing short of fabulous when it comes to using her beautifully designed products . . .

by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs
"Don't know who did design this embossing folder for Sizzix but they must have known that I was designing this Peel Off because that is a perfect fit:)! The coloring is the Copic on top of the Highlight glitter, the background is the Blue Iris Shimmer Sheetz."


Dianne was busy yesterday making two Valentine cards to inspire you . . . I'm unable to post the pics, so you'll have to go to the store to see them. They're worth the drive over!


I wish I could say I was 'off to see the wizard', but I'm really off to bed. The chill of today's air has lingered longer than I like . . . I'm thankful you cannot see me in my layers and layers and layers of clothes! Seriously ridiculous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers