Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I just had to share this from Alissa's blog about Anna Joy! because there are many of you who know Alissa from the store. You can go directly to Alissa's blog at http://babyannajoy.blogspot.com to see more info and to keep up on a daily basis. Please keep them in your daily prayers.



Matt, Anna Joy, Alissa
(Matt is wearing a face mask because he has a cold.)

"I sang "Healer" to her, and the chorus of a special song written just for her by a friend. It was so exciting to see her this way!

Here are the lyrics to the chorus of the song for Anna Joy:

You are safe in His hands
And though my tears fall like rain
Though I don't understand
God is real, He is love
You're already a part
of His marvelous plan
And all I need to know
is you are safe in His hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers