Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The main sample card for my "White Christmas" card class on Sunday, November 13, is at the store. The remaining samples will be at the store by the end of the week.

The main card uses paper from Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium collection, Elizabeth Craft Designs' Shimmer Sheetz, various dies, Magenta stamp and chipboard die-cuts,  and Tsukineko's Shimmering Goose Bumps.


by Debbie Gaetz

The front of the card.


by Debbie Gaetz

The pop-up inside of the card . . .

by Debbie Gaetz

A closer look at the inside pop-up.






Tomorrow night, I might have a pic to post of the Christmas Book for my class on Sunday, November 20. I originally advertised it as a 25-day celebration leading up to Christmas. My mind has been swirling and I have decided to make it The Twelve Days of Christmas Book in honor of our Italian part of the family. In Italy, their Christmas celebration starts on Christmas Day and lasts 12 days. I'm quite anxious to show you what I'm imagining!



The Penny Black order arrived today . . . there are extra stamps on the table for you to ogle and, hopefully, buy to take home for a little creative play time. I didn't know it came in until after the store closed, so I will try to stop in tomorrow to take a pic of the extra stamps.

But first, I have to drive to Vancouver and Lake Oswego tomorrow morning so I can enjoy a short visit with my grandnephew, Jack, who just turned 2 years old.



And a special note to our Inchie afficionados . . . a special order was placed late today to replenish our supply. The little brown truck is going to wear out the pavement in the parking lot delivering all of our orders!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers