Friday, November 4, 2011

Yesterday afternoon (Thursday) was Napkin Layering (Play) Day from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Art 'n Soul. Speaking of napkins, coincidentally here's yesterday's post from Elizabeth Craft Designs. You're going to love it!

by Els

"Cards in the Making! I was able to buy some really nice napkins yesterday. Don't know if I have everything with me to finish the cards in Canada. I will post the finished cards as soon as they are ready. Glitter Ritz microfine glitter, Be Creative tape, Glitter lines, Glitter dots and a Merry Christmas Peel-Off? The cards are ready in my mind and I think they will be nice. Halloween is over so welcome Christmas! It is really easy to get in the spirit of Christmas in Alberta. Cold, blue sky's and white mountain tops, love it!"
(Editor's correction . . . I had the Napkin Day incorrectly on my personal calendar, and subsequently posted the incorrect date on the blog . . . it was held yesterday, Thursday, and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks to Dianne, the posting has been corrected and now updated.)

from Magenta . . .

Thursday, 3 November, 2011 -- Cork Cardinals Card


"Here's a pretty holiday card, I've made a short video to show you how to make it but also to show you how to detach you're self-adhesive cork shape without breaking them!"





Valérie Alias V - Magenta
Artistic Director



Talk tomorrow . . . what was to be a morning trip ended up being an all-day trip. But seeing the little guy made it more than worthwhile! It's technically now Friday morning, but it's a late hour on Thursday evening for me . . . and I'm heading for bed and a crossword puzzle.

My 2-year old grandnephew, Jack, who
lives in Portland. He runs, he hides, he runs, and
loves to watch Shrek, The Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers