Sunday, November 6, 2011

Have you purchased your set of Tim Holtz' Winter 2011 Seasonal Distress Inks? There are a few sets left; it's a limited distribution and they won't be back until next holiday season!





The Olympia Paper Dolls are making Christmas cards for residents of one of the area convalescent homes. This is one of my cards I'm handing in Tuesday afternoon. Oops! I just looked again . . . I have to add the bling and ribbon! Silly me for posting before it's finished. Oh well, y0u get the idea.

by Debbie Gaetz

Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium patterned cardstock;
metallic cardstock on top.
Spellbinders' dies
Heartfelt Creations Dove stamp
White ink, White embossing powder,
blue glaze pen for body, red glaze pen for poinsettia centers,
blue glitter pen for floral centers
body of bird
Magenta Peel-Offs for card corners



I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll finish my 12 Days of Christmas book using Webster's Pages Botanical Christmas papers . . . the class is coming up on Sunday, November 20.


This day feels like it's longer than the 'longest day' of the year in June; perhaps moving the clock back an hour has something to do with it. It felt like 9 p.m., and it was only 5:30 p.m. Just one more thing to keep my body clock in full dysfunctional mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers