Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Els From Elizabeth Craft Designs

Els FB posting today . . . OMG
I almost fell off of my chair from whiplash because I couldn't wait to show you this!
You might want to stop in at Art 'n Soul to see if we have
any more of the ECD ornament peel-offs! I bought mine . . . how about you?
BTW, big thank you's to Kathy Kargacin for asking us to order
this particular peel-off design . . . otherwise, we might have totally missed it!

"Finishing my samples for my classes at The Stamp Addict in San Diego in December. Because it is close to Christmas this ornament will be nice in a card but you can also use it to hang around a nice bottle of wine. Both sides are decorated. Used the grid ornaments on a piece of Shimmer Sheetz and decorated them with the glitter lines and glitter dots."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers