Monday, October 31, 2011

The Pan Pastel order arrived today . . . Dianne has been busy making the calls and setting out the extra Pan Pastel products. Come on in and take a look!


Susie's "Cat" class is tomorrow from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon. The cat is a custom chipboard laser die-cut from Magenta . . . all you have to do is embellish it! Call the store at 360.357.6820 because there's still room, and bring your favorite embellishments to add to what Susie's bringing for the class.

These photos were taken at Magenta's headquarters in Montreal.


Nathalie Metivier, Helene's sister, showing me the cat
above her office door at Magenta.






What ghouls are out tonight? I'm so excited to see all of the cute little costumes. This morning, while at the University Village Shopping Center, I saw a beautiful Cinderella and Snow White shopping with their mom; their family recently relocated in the Seattle area from England. They are the cutest twins and I had to take a photo of them.




While Laura Leach was at the store yesterday teaching the Outlines card class, she took the time to show me the card she had made using the new Elizabeth Craft Peel-off's, her Copic markers and Candi (that she colored with her Copic markers).

by Laura Leach



Speaking of Elizabeth Craft Designs, here is their posting today from Facebook today:

Made this card using the Copic markers on top of the Glitter Ritz micro fine Highlight glitter. The Peel Off sticker that I used is the 1029 Fall Leaves in black. Background is the gold Shimmer Sheetz with alcohol inks and a piece of the Be Creative tape on cardstock with the Java Bean micro fine glitter.

 


On my morning field trip with Sue, Sam and Marilyn, we saw so many terrific card samples that were so inspiring; so much so that we're gonna play on Friday. I can't wait!


Time to put my ghoul packages together for my grandniece and grandnephews for tonight in Puyallup . . . Camryn has told me she's going out as a 70's Disco Queen . . . I gotta see this one in person!


Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers