Sunday, December 19, 2010

Susie Loves Playing Santa!

Susie has announced "Santa Time" at Art 'n Soul. Select Christmas stamps have been discounted in price from 25% to 30%. Come quickly to make the best selections. And Debbie is discounting all 12x12 papers, Christmas ribbons, embellishments and chipboard by 25%, and all Christmas paper is 31% off. All of these discounts will help you finish up your Christmas projects and/or help you start your stash for the holidays next year!

I am now in Milan, Italy with my husband Tom. His daughter and son-in-law, Kristen and Marco, reside in Milan during the week and drive home to Ravenna on the weekends, so we're celebrating the holidays with them.


Ready to depart on Air France . . . business class
affords us plenty of room AND a seat that slides into a bed!
 The streets of Milan are alive with festive lights celebrating Christmas. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a while to post those pics because the internet service I am using apparently thinks I've exceeded the MB's I can download and before this posting, I went through a lot of websites! Ciao for now . . . talk soon!

When you're at the store, please say "hi" to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers