Thursday, July 22, 2010

Photo for the Peel-Off "Make and Take" Class Item (for some!)

I think I could have hand-delivered the photo to each person faster than from the desktop computer to my laptop . . . on the bright side, they arrived.

This is the card sample for the students who sat at the table nearest the paper racks. You might want to cut down the green paper size; your choice. I used the large floral peel-off and painted it with my special glitter pens and my stardust pens. I used the vine along the paper edges to the left. The small flower peel-off's from the same sheet were put on 3 corners of the green paper.

The variations on this card were as many as there were students at the other table, so make your OWN design and see what you come up with.













These are the Webster's Pages "bloomers" . . . they're on the spinner paper rack.

Deb says another Magenta order arrived at the store. I should have more info on that later today. In the meantime, take some time for yourself and re-energize with artwork . . . there's nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers