Sunday, September 7, 2014

Today's Recycled Rubber was a grand-slam whopper of a day! There were so many of you who stopped in and found wonderful bargain treasures, as well as 'new' stamps, products and papers. Thank you all for such a busy day . . . both Dianne and I loved the entire day even though our feet are yelling out a different story! lol!


Patti Ritterhouse shared some of her recent card designs. We always love seeing what Patti has created.

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse

by Patti Ritterhouse


We discovered the neatest signature for the back of handmade cards. This is by a gentleman, George Chappell, who apparently wears a bow-tie when dressed for his professional job and he's just beginning to enjoy fine art rubber stamping. I think it's a perfect 'signature' and want to thank George for allowing me to share this with you.

by George Chappell
Pretty darn clever, eh?



A small Elizabeth Crafts Design order arrived this afternoon. These are the dies that are left . . . better grab them soon because they'll disappear quickly.





In addition, the double-sided adhesive sheets are finally in; these are the ones that Els' recommends that we use when working with their Microfine Silk Glitters. Better grab these quickly; they've been out of stock for quite some time due to a supplier issue. Put some of that terrific sparkle back into your card designs, and remember that you can use your alcohol markers on this special glitter.



Who else but Dianne would think of this little storage idea. Saving and storing the used foam ink pads is always challenging. Dianne tucks the new mini round foam pads on the underside of the mini distress ink case. Brilliant!




I have lots more to share with you but my eyelids feel like closing shutters. If I'm not back in the morning, I'll be back tomorrow night. Sleep well . . . I'm back at the store tomorrow and I hope you'll stop by. Remember, I said I would be happy to demonstrate the 3 cards using one piece of Shimmer Sheetz! for you. And Recycled Rubber continues as well. Our Sunday store hours are 12 to 5.

See you soon!


This is where I would have
posted the cutest little pics
of our pawed friends . . . if
I could find the ones I down-
loaded earlier tonight. I'll
find them and share!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers