Saturday, August 9, 2014

From the Magenta blog, this is a card design that you do not usually see. It's masculine in design and I love what Cassandra has done with the Magenta templates.

by Cassandra DeGrace, Design Team Magenta

Also featuring Magenta's latest stamp designs, these cards are at the store for you to see in-person; they're on the first table.

by Susie Tracy

by Susie Tracy

by Dianne Johnson, Design Team Magenta

by Susie Tracy
Susie used glaze pens on the branches to make 'lights' . . . red, white
and gold colors. Don't you love how it lightens up the branch
stamp and makes them so festive for the holidays?



From the CraftGrossip Newsletter that is emailed to me every day, I wanted to share this posting from Kristy Dalman's blog . . . coloring 'fur' with your Copic markers. I know many of you enjoy making animals the focus of your cards and also use Copic markers.


This is the link to Kristy's blog:



Today was a very enjoyable day. Sandy Jackson with Some-Assembly-Required taught 2 Hasty Lace classes. We all loved the classes and the new techniques she taught us. I am really excited to know how to join the various Hasty Lace designs together in a seamless way. Here are the bookmarks that some of the students made; tomorrow, I'll share the cards that were made . . . both from the morning class.

by Dianne Johnson
by Deb Kuttel
by Nancy Bishop
by Margaret Piephoff
by Sharon Wolvin
by Jerry Aldrich
I really like how Jerry used two
different frame patterns on the
bookmark.
More tomorrow from our Hasty Lace class!



I must say that every time I see cards made by Judy Jung, I am always amazed at what she designs and creates. On the Penny Black blog, Judy has made some holiday cards to showcase some of the new holiday stamps from Penny Black.

by Judy Jung for Penny Black

by Judy Jung for Penny Black

by Judy Jung for Penny Black

by Judy Jung for Penny Black

by Judy Jung for Penny Black
This is the link to Judy's post on the Penny Black blog:  http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/runs-with-christmas-scissors/



Taylor Usry has made a card for IMAGINE Crafts that features use of their Fireworks! craft spray and Memento inks. I love the yellow!

by Taylor Usry
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
Here's the link to Taylor's posting with the details: http://imaginecraftsblog.com/2014/08/08/put-the-kettle-on/



My pumpkin time continues to be early; my body clock is so out of whack that I'm amazed it hasn't totally flipped. So I'll be back tomorrow. And Mike will be back at the store tomorrow . . . drop in to see him because he'd love your company!





on a hot day, wouldn't you love to climb in, too?


"the only way to fly"
notice he even gets the window seat!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers