|by Miranda Degenaars, Design Team Magenta|
Helene, who loves the bird stamp designs for Magenta by Genuine D. Zlatkis, put this gorgeous card together using one of her stamps and the Nuance colors.
|by Helene Metivier of Magenta|
Most recently, this colorful card was featured on the Magenta blog. There's nothing else that will attract my attention more than the color combination she's used on this card!
|by Josephine (Josee) Gingras, Design Team Magenta|
On the Penny Black Simplicity blog, I think this Sympathy card's simplistic design is so striking on kraft card stock.
|by Maureen Merrill for Penny Black's Simplicity blog|
And then I find this cheerful and happy card that I think anyone would enjoy receiving on the same "Simplicity" blog.
|by May Sukyong for Penny Black Simplicity blog|
Using the same petal stamp from Penny Black, Marion has made a very colorful thank you card.
|by Marion Vagg for Penny Black Simplicity blog|
On the PoppyStamps' blog, this gorgeous Christmas card is featured and there is a link to a video tutorial by Olga.
|by Olga Direktorenko for PoppyStamps|
From the Hero Arts' blog, I think you'll like the fall-themed card they're featuring from their 2015 Holiday Release catalog.
|by Marianna Grimsby for Hero Arts|
Working on a card for friends who are house looking. I recall being sent numerous times to a house that wasn't even close to what we were looking for, or finding out our house was shown to people not even looking for our style of house. So I made this card and had to settle for a handwritten sentiment.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Tim Holtz Collection Crazy Bird 2 by Stampers Anonymous
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Die Set - Bird Crazy 660954
- Art Impressions Watercolor Series 5 - Set 2 - 4059 (Watercolor Birdhouses P3377)
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers Dies 30009 (next to largest die)
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils (for the birdhouses): Jade Green PC1021; Apple Green PC912; Kelp Green PC1090; Peacock Green PC907; Grass Green PC909; Green Ochre PC1091; Canary Yellow PC916; Sunburst Yellow PC917; Orange PC918; Light Peach PC927; Scarlet Lake PC923; Mahogany Red PC1029; True Blue PC903; Peacock Blue PC1027; French Grey PC1068; Cool Grey 30% PC1061; Putty Beige PC1083; Ginger Root PC1004; Burnt Ochre PC943; Sienna Brown PC945; Chestnut PC1081; Chocolat PC1082; Sepia PC948
- my pencils for the Crazy Bird spilled with all of the other pencils in the case, so there was no way to single those out . . . I'm sure you can guess!
- Classic Crest 80# in Solar White (stamp panel); black card stock 65# (panel matting); Conqueror 118# card stock in Diamond White (card base)
- Black Micron Pen (handwritten sentiment)
- Pop Dots (to elevate bird face next to stamped panel)
Sorry for the absence this last week. It was a long week of having to do too much away from the studio and house. I'm hoping for a little calmer time now that this week is behind me, almost! I'm away today but to have loads of fun . . . I'm taking Lisa Lee's Inchie Arts' Mosaic Card Class at Art 'n Soul. It's always a popular class.
If you haven't stopped in at Art 'n Soul lately, there are some new treasures from Impression Obsession, Balzer Designs (I just purchased a wonderful stamp set of hers), Rosie's Roadshow, and the highly sought after Crazy Bird stamps and dies from Ranger (the remaining part of our order is supposed to be at the store on Monday). Dianne will be at the store all day to help you find just what you're looking for!