If you're not familiar with Terry's art design, here are a couple of samples from his website. On the left, this is one of the stamps from the Madonna Series. The one on the right is one of the 12 Zodiac stamp designs.
Terry is offering a sale on his stamps -- buy 2 and get the 3rd one for 50% off. If you're needing pencil cases, colored pencil extenders, or color wheels, Terry has those for sale as well; please bring cash because he's selling those items personally. I'm looking forward to the classes tomorrow.
Art 'n Soul's Inspiration Station continues with a beautiful card from Carolyn Gough. June's Inspiration Station features the new template designs from Magenta.
|by Carolyn Gough|
|enlargement to show dimension|
- Magenta Template (dots) TM87
- Magenta Stamp Flower - 40.183.K
- Black embossing powder and colored with ArtQuest Mica Watercolors (Stargazer)
- Cut out each flower image
- Memory Box Sentiment Stamp B2054 stamped with Distress in Broken China on white card stock and matted onto black card stock
- Base Panel: White card stock colored with Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass; Brilliance in Platinum Planet used to stencil dots and matted onto black card stock
- Base Card in white card stock
|by Edith Racine, Design Team Magenta|
Remember the bleach technique that Helene taught in one of our recent Magenta classes at Art 'n Soul? Mariette uses it here.
|by Mariette van Leeuwen, Design Team Magenta|
On the French Memory Box blog, Bibiana has made a lovely card using acrylic paints for the background colors to the die cuts.
|by Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler for Memory Box|
On the Gelli Art blog, they're using cut-out corrugated cardboard for texture plates which I think is kind of cool. Take a look . . .
|by Joan Bess for Gelli Arts®|
On the Penny Black blog, Cathy has made a very simple but very colorful card using one of the new Penny Black dies. What she has done certainly inspires me to think of other background dies to use in a similar way.
|Penny Black Creative Dies Butterflies Die 51-139|
|by Cathy Andronicou for Penny Black|
Get your orders in . . . these are the "Open Catalogs" available to order from right now at Art 'n Soul. Pink Sheets (Art 'n Soul order forms) are always available.