Friday, April 10, 2015

The Memory Box & Poppy Stamp order came in yesterday and generated a lot of sales before Dianne had the chance to price some of the 'unreserved' dies. So I'm just saying that you'll want to get into Art 'n Soul really, really soon because the remaining dies are dwindling down in numbers . . . I squeaked out of there with 4 new dies this afternoon.

this is just a sampling of some of the available dies
as of this morning!



Here are the photos of the new Ella & Viv papers . . . Watercolor Paradise and Rainbow Splash. Both collections include 16 different colors . . . the card stock is very nice and is one-sided. The Rainbow Splash was taken to the store this afternoon and the Watercolor Paradise will be taken to Art 'n Soul late tomorrow morning.

Ella & Viv Paper Company
Watercolor Paradise & Rainbow Splash Paper Collections
Each and every time I handle this paper, my mind is awhirl with ideas. I think it's perfect for the Impression Obsession stamps that were recently added featuring art supplies, i.e., brushes, and brushstrokes. I think the Rainbow Splash papers will make beautiful backgrounds for the revitalized shaker card techniques. I also can't wait to use my Rosie's Roadshow stamps with these papers. And I know something creatively fun will happen when these papers are combined with the Inchie Arts' Art Squares.



Because of the interest in Shaker Cards, I ordered Shaker Card Panels and they're in the same little basket as the embossed A2 panels. The Shaker Card Panels are 4" wide and 5-1/4" long.

Mini Square Overlay Panel
Mini Circle Overlay Panel
Circle Shaker Card Panel
Square Shaker Card Panel
Each of these panels come in white and assorted colors. This afternoon, one of our regular customers asked to purchase an entire pak of the assorted colors. If you would like to do that, please let us know and we'll order it for you.



On the Magenta blog, Carole Dion has made a mixed media card that I think many of you will really like. I was thinking that this design would make a terrific journal or altered book cover.

by Carole Dion, Design Team Magenta
Click on this link to Carole's posting:


Carole also showcased this beautiful card on the Magenta blog. I love the silhouettes in the mix of it all.

by Carole Dion, Design Team Magenta
Click on this link to the blog posting:



Another long day and time to turn in. See you tomorrow!

"oh, hey! you're home early."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers