Art 'n Soul's game is 'marbles.' In each take-'n-make pak, there are 5 pieces to a puzzle. If anyone finds that at least 3 of their 5 puzzle pieces actually fit together like they should, that person earns a free 6x6 paper pad from Authentique, one of the NWPC sponsors. Here's a photo of the marble puzzle . . .
|Art 'n Soul's 2015 Northwest Paper Chase Collectible Charm|
For today . . .
I couldn't stand it any longer. I faithfully stayed at my work desk all day and after dinner to clear out the stack of mounting mail and print-outs, as well as researching orders for the store. I took out some of my new Impression Obsession stamps, Radiant Neon inks and the new Radiant Neon Amplify! and played.
- IO Paint Splatter (F17030) in Electric Purple
- IO Plat 2 (D13336) in Electric Blue
- IO Splat 1 (D13335) in Electric Green
- IO Splat 3 (D13337) in Electric Yellow
- IO Brushstroke 2 (C13287) in Electric Coral (twice)
- IO Liner Brushes (D13314) in Memento London Fog
- IO Art (C13278) in VersaMark and heat embossed with black embossing powder after making sure everything below was completely dry
|by Debbie Gaetz|
|by Debbie Gaetz|
|enlargement of stamped area|
to show the raised Amplify!
- Stamps: Magenta Heart Burst (42.237.H); Magenta Dream (07.933.D)
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix
- Dies: Spellbinder (circle); Memory Box (Curled Ribbons 98936)
- Inks: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Morocco; Brilliance in Pearlescent Coral; Delicata in Golden Flitz; Amplify! in Electric Coral; Fireworks! in Tangelo; Pico Embellisher in Coral.
- Paper: Heavyweight clear vellum (card top panel and embossed); Conqueror 118 lb. in Diamond White (card base); Classic Crest 80 lb. in Solar White (circle die-cut; Brilliance and Delicate inks applied with sponge dauber); SEI Mia Bella card stock (ribbon die-cuts) with Ken Oliver Crafts' StickIt! double-sided adhesive for die cutting
*What's nice about the heavyweight vellum is adhesive tape can be applied on the backside and it doesn't show through.
On the May Arts blog, Karen Baker has made a very simple card that would be so easy to make. It's nice to have some cards in your stash that are very simple.
|by Karen Baker for May Arts|
On the PoppyStamps blog, Irena has come up with an adorable Easter table decoration.
|by Irena Kowalczyk for PoppyStamps|
Be sure to stop in at Art 'n Soul this week, and we certainly hope you have this Friday's Play Day on your "just do it!" calendar.
* cardstock and acetate
See you soon!