Saturday, February 28, 2015

My, oh my! I love how Penny has used the new metallic Creative Mediums from IMAGINE Crafts, as well as the Delicata Ink.


by Penny Ward, Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
Click on this link for Penny's step-by-step how-to:



On the Simon Says Stamp blog, Shari Carroll has made a really sweet mixed media piece that could be used for a girl or boy. I am so enchanted with it that I might have to make something similar for all my favorite little ones because the "love to you to the moon and back" is one of my all-time favorite sentiments for them.


by Shari Carroll for Simon Says Stamp Blog
Click on this link for the posting which includes a link to a video how-to by Shari:



This is what they call a simple "Special Birthday" card made for Memory Box. I can envision many iterations of this simple card design, especially when time is running short to make something special.


by Donna Sledzik for Memory Box
Click on this link for Donna's posting:



On the PoppyStamps blog, Sherry Hester made a very nice "clean and simple" thank you card.


by Sherry Hester for PoppyStamps
Click on this link for the how-to:



We've done this technique at Art 'n Soul many times as taught to us by Lisa Lee of Inchie Arts. On their blog, Lisa has created a mosaic box top made with the new black Art Squares, Prismacolor colored pencils, and white embossing.


by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts LLC
Click on this link for Lisa's instructions:



It's been a wonderful day. I was able to gather with family that I love; all of us haven't gathered together at the same time for 2-3 years and we've missed those cherished occasions. There were 3 generations represented, made even more special by the fact we saw the children with their children. Aren't these the family times we all savor and happily remember! So I end the day without pics of cute little 4-pawed friends, but rather loving memories of the family I spent the day with.

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers