Saturday, October 4, 2014

Today was World Card Making Day . . . to honor this recognition, I am moving 'my' celebration of the day to sometime next week. Nina from Croatia posted 3 cards for Penny Black Stamps . . .

by Nina B Designs for Penny Black
Click on this link to see Nina's blog and the information on each card:  http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/10/happy-wcm-day-with-trio-of-mixed-media.html?m=1




From the Elizabeth Craft Designs' blog, Raquel Mason made a really nice gift card holder using the new die from ECD . . .

by Raquel Mason for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Click on this link for Raquel's how-to:  http://ecraftdesignsblog.com/2014/10/gift-card-holder/



Using Impression Obsession dies and Flower Soft, Kittie has made a beautiful winter scene card.

by Kittie Caracciolo for Impression Obsession
Click on this link to see how Kittie used the Flower Soft:  http://www.kittiekraft.com/2014/09/snowy-tree-frame-and-deer.html



I've been spacing out lately, and doggone it if I didn't remember to bring down stamps for Recycled Rubber. Because I'm working at the store tomorrow, I'm bringing these Halloween stamps for the sale . . .









The other day, the new paper collection from My Mind's Eye, Frightful, was delivered to the store. The more I work with it, the more I'm loving it. Hope you will, too!












I'm told the enamel dots are sold-out. More are on order!


This lovely Indian Summer weather we're enjoying is so pleasant. I'm certainly not ready for the cold weather, let alone the rainy days. Enjoy it all . . . and to make your day even more pleasant, stop in at Art 'n Soul for the best Recycled Rubber sale that continues tomorrow (Sunday) and more inspirations for your card art and mixed media projects.

I couldn't resist posting this . . .
ever wondered if your laptop was waterproof?

And then there are the Halloween preparations . . .














Art 'n Soul's Annual Christmas Party
Sunday, October 19, from 1:00 to 4:00
PLEASE JOIN US!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers