Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Impression Obsession order arrived at the store. Along with the order, the new Make 'n Take from Impression Obsession is ready for you at Art 'n Soul!

Impression Obsession Make 'n Take
at Art 'n Soul for the Month of October
Be sure to please stop in . . . see some of the new stamps from IO and let us help you make this adorable Halloween card from IO.



Ellie Knol always comes up with the prettiest cards for Magenta. I love it because it uses my favorite color, green. And I just love that stamp!

by Ellie Knol, Design Team Magenta
Click on this link for the posting:



Scrapbook Adhesives and Penny Black recently sponsored a blog hop. One of the postings caught my eye on Facebook, so I just had to follow it up. Lisa Adametz is the artist. On a smaller scale, I think this would look fabulous on an Artist Square from Inchie Arts on a gift box.

by Lisa Adametz for Penny Black & Scrapbook Adhesives
Click on this link for Lisa's details:



Here's a video from John Petersen at IMAGINE Crafts, showing off the new irRESISTible Neons and fine line Pico Embellisher. Everyone I know is counting the days to try these out!



Click on this link to see the video presentation by John:  http://imaginecraftsblog.com/2014/09/30/radiant-neon-irresistible-video-tutorial-and-project/ 




I'm off to finish my posting for IMAGINE Crafts . . . you'll see it here on Friday. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers