- Base card: 6.5 inches wide and 5.0 inches top to bottom
- Magenta Ultra Thick Card Stock in white
- Inks applied with finger dauber: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink in New Sprout, Pistachio, Morocco; Radiant Neon pigment ink in Electric Orange (to smooth over the Morocco ink)
- Penny Black Pumpkin Tree stamp (40-334) with Memento Luxe Mixed Media Ink in Tuxedo Black
- With a Fantastix, apply the Tuxedo Black and Pistachio inks to emphasize colors on tree trunk, owl, pumpkins, ground and grassy areas that will add a little more depths and dimension
- Adhere stamped image to decorated paper (scrap piece from old Basic Grey design)
- Use orange glitter pen for the eyes on the pumpkins, owl, bat, face on the tree, eyes in the ground and at the base of the tree
- With black card stock, die cut frame pieces from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Oval Flourish Frame Edges (777). Use 3 sides only and adhere to inked image
- Magenta Peel Off Sticker 3326, apply swirly circle dots to each corner of the decorated paper; use individual petals from very small flowers and hang from the tree limbs
|by Sylvia Blum|
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
I love this thank you card by Bianca on the Magenta blog; I think it's a very refreshing use of the color blue with the stencil, butterflies and bubble stamp design.
|by Bianca Van Noort, Design Team Magenta|
Impression Obsession is having a fall challenge. This is one of the cards from a member of their design team, Dina Kowal. I love her artistry and the vivid colors of fall in this card.
|by Dina Kowal for Impression Obsession|
In the same fall challenge, Vicki Garrett has made a wonderful fall/Halloween 'hat' centerpiece that could also be worn! I love it!
|by Vicki Garrett for Impression Obsession|
Time to prepare the house for the cleaning crew tomorrow. It was such a beautiful fall day and I'm so happy I was able to get out to run a few errands. Tomorrow the rains are supposed to set in but only for the day. We're expecting another beautiful fall day this Sunday, perfect for our Christmas Party at the store!