|by Debbie Gaetz|
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress; Memento Luxe Mixed Media ink in Tuxedo Black
- Stamp by Rubbermoon Moonlight & Shadows (RM2820)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Die: Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish (B138)
- Authentique Paper: Classique Collection (Elegant Eleven #CLA017) for top panel
- Neenah Classic Crest 80 lb. in Solar White (for die cut); Prismatic Card Stock in Black (base card)
- Trim the Prismatic paper to make an A2 horizontal card (8.5” tall and 5.5” wide; finished card size 4.25” tall and 5.5” wide).
- Trim the Authentique paper to 4-1/8” tall and 5-1/4” wide. Adhere to base card.
- Cut the white card stock with the die; use a thin metal shim and run the die through at least 4 times. The fine detailed cutting requires a little more attention to make sure all of the lines are clean-cut.
- On the reverse side of the die cut, apply tiny dots of liquid adhesive and place on the top card panel. With a scrap paper of the entire card surface, rub the entire surface to make sure all lines of the die cut have adhered to the panel card.
- Stamp the sentiment. If you want a more visible sentiment, use any of the colors in the Memento Luxe line. I wanted a very juicy ink that wouldn’t fade into the textured decorated paper.
- Shake the Pico Embellisher bottle. Practice making dots on a piece of scrap paper and to rid yourself of any air in the fine tip.
- Make dotted lines where you’d like to add to the flourish lines of the die cut. Fill in the small leaf openings as well.
- Step away and allow to dry overnight.