Sunday, August 10, 2014

This is a new paper line for Bella Carta at Art 'n Soul. When I saw it offered by Crafter's Companion, I couldn't resist ordering it. This paper comes in pads of A4-sized papers . . . a little less than 8-1/2" wide and more than 11" wide . . . 16 designs and 3 sheets of each for a total of 48 sheets in the pad. The price is only $15.25.



I took photos of some of the designs.





I hope you like these as much as I do. When I left the store Saturday night, there were 4 tablets left. I'm happy to order more if you like the paper!




Jeanne Jachna came up with a terrific idea for using blocks of color that are inlaid with a die cut. From the PoppyStamps blog . . .


by Jeanne Jachna for PoppyStamps

Perhaps tomorrow I'll give this a try!



From the Memory Box blog, a very clean and simple Christmas card that really caught my eye!

by Jean Okimoto for Memory Box

And this card from Beth Trembeth was a 'must' show since we all love birds so much . . .

by Beth Trembeth for Memory Box



I just love the leaf stamps from Magenta's latest release. I don't know if we have any more of these left at the store, but please check. If we don't have it in stock, Magenta is on open catalog status right now.

by Bianca Van Noort, Design Team Magenta
Click on this link for the details:



You must check out Helene Metivier's blog because she shows several ways to use this one stamp from Magenta . . . think I'm gonna have to add this stamp to my Magenta stash!

Shattered Glass by Magenta14.575.J
Here's the link to Helene's blog so you can view what she's done:  http://helenemagentastyle.blogspot.ca/2014/08/etampe-magenta-14575j-magenta-rubber.html 



And check out what John Petersen has been doing with metal art. I think you'll be impressed!

by John Creighton Petersen
Click on this link for the detailed how-to:



So the pumpkin carriage calls. Before I turn in, though, I am going to step outside and try to take pics of the Super Moon that is shining brightly in the clear evening sky!

this photo was taken from the King5 TV website
and was shot last night

And here's my attempt tonight . . .
This looks like an attempt with Splash Inks! oh well . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers