Thursday, July 31, 2014

Something totally different from Memory Box . . .


by Margie Bushmole for Memory Box



Iwona Palamountain made this very simple card from Penny Black's featuring their new numbers die. I love how the 2 numbers stand out!

by Iwona Palamountain for Penny Black
Here's the link to Iwona's blog:



On the IMAGINE Crafts blog, Penny Ward has made a gorgeous card featuring the Encore! Metallic inks and a very clever way to use a Memory Box die.

by Penny Ward for IMAGINE Crafts
Here's the link to Penny's posting for the details:  http://imaginecraftsblog.com/2014/07/30/metallic-encore-inks/ 



Look what arrived on my doorstep this morning . . . new papers from Basic Grey! Yay! It will be at the store by noon tomorrow (Friday)!








6x6 Paper Pad


I think there are so many 'summer' and 'fall' possibilities with this collection.



John Petersen is on the Ice Resin Design Team and has had a posting on his blog, Art New Wave, about not leaving the backside of the bezel bare. He's posted a great video for you to see what he's talking about.


by John Creighton Petersen
Click on this link to Art New Wave for John's video:



Remember the strawberry designs on the new Webster's Pages paper at the store? Well, I hunted down my Impression Obsession stamp from a few years back that I've never really used (really?!) and decided to challenge myself to combine the two.


I'll be back with what happens in another day or so.


It's been quite warm . . . cool off at Art 'n Soul. Dianne is back tomorrow and I know she'd love to see you.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers