Welcome to the IMAGINE Crafts and Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog Hop. For the next week, our two design teams will be featuring some amazing projects featuring products from both our companies. Amazing stamps require amazing ink, right?
Mixed Media Prize PackageWe're proud to announce your chance to win one of three different Mixed Media Prize Packages from IMAGINE Crafts and Viva Las VegaStamps! You have until midnight PST on Sunday, May 31st 2014 to comment on as many of the Design Team Blog Posts from this week as possible. On Monday, June 1st we’ll draw three random blog posts and one comment from each of those posts will win a prize package!
Ready for some inspiration from our artists?
Here's today's posts from IMAGINE Crafts:
And from Viva Las VegaStamps!:
If you're just joining us on the Mixed Media Blog Hop, here's the links to the previous days posts: Saturday, Sunday
***Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture or the blog’s name) and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
Two stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! were used to make this mixed media project.
- With StazOn inks, sponge all four sides of the wooden box square with an InkBlusher.
- Mist Art Board Square (4-inch) with water, making sure entire surface has been misted. Let droplets of All-Purpose inks spread on the art board. With a toothpick, move some of the inks around. Allow to completely dry. Make sure all side edges are colored. Adhere to the wood block using double-sided carpet tape for strong attachment.
- Stamp the Window Fish onto heavy white card stock with the Memento Ink. Color with Memento Dual Markers and highlight with silver glitter pen. Fussy-cut the stamp image. Adhere to blue mirror card stock and fussy-cut mounted stamp image so there is a blue edging.
- Stamp the Thick to Thin/Round onto heavy white card stock with the Memento Ink. Color with Memento Dual Markers in an ombre pattern using Morocco, Cantaloupe and Dandelion. Spray with Goosebumps in Shimmer so the entire surface is covered and allow to dry. With a circle punch, cut the stamp image.
- Ink the wood star with StazOn in Bue Hawaii. Using the Pico Embellisher in Morocco, apply dots onto the star as shown.
- Adhere the glass tile bead (making sure the hole openings are on the left and right sides), circle and wood star with liquid adhesive.
- Line the Window Fish up so the nose pokes into the bead opening and glue down only the left side of the cut-out to allow elevation of the right side.
- Lightly ink the paper flowers with the two StazOn colors that have been dabbed in the Morocco Fireworks! Place liquid adhesive under the paper flower "bouquet" and place the stems inside the other bead opening.
- Adhere the border peel-off design to the bottom edge of the wood frame.
- VIVA LAS VEGASTAMPS!
- Window Fish Item 19357, Plate 1436
- Thick to Thin/Round Item 900, Plate 272
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
- FIREWORKS! in Dandelion
- MEMENTO Dye Ink in Nautical Blue
- ALL-PURPOSE INK in White, Ultramarine, Chocolate
- MEMENTO DUAL MARKERS in Bahama Blue, Teal Zeal, Danube Blue, Summer Sky, New Sprout, Pear Tart, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Toffee Crunch, Morocco, Love Letter, Rose Bud
- STAZON SOLVENT INK in Gothic Purple, Blue Hawaii
- IMAGINE Crafts
- GooseBumps Texture Spray in Clear, Shimmer
- INK BLUSHERS
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Morocco
- MONTEREY PINE WOOD SHAPE Star
- Wooden Box Frame and Peel Off Border Sticker from Magenta
- Art Squares from Inchie Arts -- 4" mat board square
- Conqueror 118 lb. cover card stock in White Diamond
- Glass Tile Bead from Shipwreck Beads
- Fiskars Circle Punch
- Uniball Signo Pen in Sparkling
- Spray Bottle of Water
- Liquid Adhesive and Double-Sided Carpet Tape