Sunday, March 9, 2014

This afternoon, I was pleasantly surprised by a last-minute visit by my cousin from Vancouver, WA. He was on his way back from a reunion with his college roommates up north and called to see if I was available for a cup of coffee on his drive home. We met up at a little coffee spot, Starbucks. So, I didn't make it home with lots of extra time in the studio as I had planned.

These new washi tapes and paper will be at Art 'n Soul tomorrow. It's a small batch of new tapes and only 4 of these 6.5"x6.5" paper pads from KaiserCraft.


I just had to put these tapes onto card stock; I love 'em!


Jam packed into this little paper pad, Enchanted Garden, from
KaiserCraft, are some of the prettiest papers. I may have to order
the 12x12 sheets . . . that's how pretty they are. The following
photos are of the pages that are embossed and/or have a
special finish. The colors and designs are perfect for
spring, summer and any beautiful project.







There are only 4 of these paper pads coming to the store, so please be quick! Because of other order priorities, it will be a short while before I can get the 12x12's in!



You must visit the IMAGINE Crafts' blog. AIR Cathy Andronicou shows you so many ways to use their products to make a beautiful home decor piece.

by Cathy Andronicou
Artist-in-Residence for IMAGINE Crafts
Click on this link to go to the IMAGINE Crafts' blog where you will click onto another link that will take you to Cathy's instructional video.


Our own Marj Marion is featured on the Dreamweaver Stencils' blog.
s
by Marj Marion for Dreamweaver Stencil
Click on this link to go to the blog post:  http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com/




Coloring skin tones has always been a challenge for me and others I know. I found this instructional posting on the Copic Markers blog and wanted to share the info with you.

Instructional photo from Copic Markers
Coloring Light Skin Tones (Feb. 25, 2014)
Here's the link to go to . . . 



The rain is pouring down outside. Don't let the rain inhibit your creativity. Come on over to Art 'n Soul! I'll 'see you' tomorrow right here on the blog. Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers