I pulled together a quick card using one of the new Memory Box stencils and the new Radiant Neon inks from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
- Neenah Paper 80# Classic Crest card stock in Solar White
- Memory Box Snapdragon Dot Paper card stock
- Curious Metallic 111# card stock in Mandarin
- Black Card Stock 24# (layered under Memory Box paper)
- Memory Box Stencil in Texture Wave 88520
- Hero Arts Stamp: Small Solid Flower 0251
- Magenta Stamp: Life is art C.7700.G
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Radiant Neon pigment inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Pink and Electric Blue
- Pan Pastel in Diarylide Yellow (22505/PY83); Orange (22805/PO62); Bright Yellow Green (26805--PY3/G17)
- Fixative Spray
- Wooden Circle Frame from Studio Calico
- Lay the stencil on white Classic Crest card stock and tape down with removable tape. Brushing in one direction only, apply the Pan Pastels. Remove stencil.
- Use a fixative spray to set the Pan Pastels and allow to quickly air dry
- Stamp the flowers with the Radiant Inks, as well as the Magenta word stamp
- Trim the white card stock around the stencil design to 3.75 x 5.5
- Trim the Memory Box dotted paper to 4.0 x 5.75
- Trim black card stock to 4-1/8" x 5-7/8"
- Adhere the 3 layers together with your choice of adhesive
- Trim the Curious Metallic card stock to 10.0 x 6.75; score at 5.0 across the narrower width to make the base card.
- Adhere the layers to the base card at an angle.
- Color the wooden circle frame with StazOn in black. Adhere to card top around the full flower stamped image.
|by Dianne Johnson, Design Team Magenta|
|by Jean Okimoto for Memory Box|
|by Sharon Harnist|
Design Team Member, Copic Markers