The 'rough' samples I made are still at the store. The order is just about ready to be submitted, so if you're wanting to get in on the order, please stop in or call the store asap (360.357.6820) so you don't miss out.
- Delicata in Silvery Shimmer
- Radiant Neon pigment inks in 7 new colors
- irRESISTible texture spray in color complementing the Memento ink colors, as well as irRESISTible colors with the Pico Embellishment. The Pico Embellishment comes in all of the irRESISTible spray colors, including the metallics, with the exception of the white colored spray.
- StazOn Midi's in 12 colors, including 6 new colors!
- IMAGINE Crafts craft mat (15" x 18" introduced in summer 2013 but shown and used at the demo)
SPECIAL NOTEs on the Pico Embellishment:
- There are 2 colors that you may not have noticed when writing up your orders but is on the catalog supplement at the store . . . Clear and Shimmer in the irRESISTibles but only in the Pico Embellishment, and not the spray. Those colors you would find in the Goosebumps line.
- Several of you asked why there are 2 separate bottles for the irRESISTible spray and Pico Embellishment for the same color. I asked and here is what their Product Development Manager says . . . "IC/T doesn't recommend interchanging the spray head and the pico applicator. While they do fit, the hard plastic bottle of the spray makes using the pico applicator hard. To use the spray head on the pico bottle, the tube needs to be cut. But the most compelling reason is the fact that irRESISTible is acrylic. If it dries on the applicator (spray or pico) while you are using a different top, it has a much higher probability of clogging or preventing it threading onto the bottle properly. Then no one is happy. And just so you know, each bottle was individually selected to ensue the best performance of the applicator - a soft bottle just isn't the best bottle for a spray head."
I made another card this evening. It was so easy.
|by Debbie Gaetz|
|by Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis for Poppystamps|