Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm preparing for my departure tomorrow for the CHA Show in Anaheim, so this will be quick.

The My Mind's Eye Valentine's paper order was delivered today to the store . . . Record It! and Cupid's Arrow that also include washi tapes. Dianne was very kind to take a few pics even though she was very, very busy all day! Thanks, Dianne!






We have a new person-in-training at the store. Please stop in and welcome Sharon Wolvin to the part-time Art 'n Soul staff. Many of you know her from the various classes you might have taken together, and you've definitely seen some of her creativity right here on the blog. It's difficult for Dianne and Patti to not have a back-up person to help out on the store schedule; we're so fortunate that we now have Sue Moffat and now Sharon! A welcome hug to you, Sharon!


I'll be back soon  . . .  I just need to get on that airplane first! See you soon from Anaheim!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers