Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I can't wait to show you IMAGINE Crafts' IrRESISTible that you saw in yesterday's post.


What a day it was yesterday, from start to finish! I found some new product for the store, new class materials, and I still have more to discover today before I head for the airport.

Ranger had a call for mixed media artists to show their work and here is what I saw . . .










































 






IMAGINE Crafts sponsored an ornament exchange and these are the entries that CHA attendees are voting on. The ornament exchanged was made with products from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko; one ornament went to the randomly selected 'exchange' person and the duplicate ornament went to the IMAGINE Crafts' office so it could be shared at CHA.












Check out these necklaces made from Elizabeth Craft Designs' Shimmer Sheetz; did I mention there are 4 new colors?






Bedtime. Need I say more?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers