Thursday, January 23, 2014

From Elizabeth Craft Designs' Facebook posting today . . .

by Helen Cryer for Elizabeth Craft Designs
"YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS LINK!! Helen Cryer who is one of the very talented ladies on Karen Burniston, Designer her design team made this stunning card.http://diningroomdrawers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/oval-accordion-album-soft-pastel.html
I know when Karen became part of Elizabeth Craft Designs she did have a design team but wow, you can call that a design team! Thanks ladies!!"


You must go to the Magenta blog to see how these beautiful cards were made combining the beautiful stamp from Magenta and Pan Pastels.

by Ellie Knol for Magenta, Design Team

by Ellie Knol for Magenta, Design Team
Go to the Magenta blog by clicking on this link:  http://lestylemagenta.blogspot.com/



As I added an order to the Memory Box open catalog at the store, I thought I should share what I forgot to post last night from their blog; of course another one popped up this morning. So, please look at these gorgeous cards and then go to the link to see how they're made . . . be sure to keep scrolling down a "few days worth" to see all of the info.

by Evgenia Petzer for Memory Box
by Pam Sparks for Memory Box

by Pam Sparks for Memory Box

by Pam Sparks for Memory Box

This card was made with the Memory Box dies and new stencil design. I can't wait to get this stencil in my hands! Have you seen or ordered any of their new stencil designs?

by Jean Okimoto for Memory Box 




Tonight, I tried something very quick. I put washi tape around the tea light candle. The tape itself was a little wider than the casing but it folded under very nicely; next time, I might look at a smaller width tape size.





Off to 'clean the house' so it's ready for the cleaning lady tomorrow, and finish the laundry. Earlier today, I chipped away at my organizing efforts in the studio; it is coming along . . . but it's a "long and winding road!" lol!

See you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers