Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's the holiday season and we want to thank you for a wonderful Recycled Rubber Saturday today. It continues through tomorrow; our Sunday hours are 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.


Patti Ritterhouse came into the store to show samples of what she and Jill Patters made to raise money for United Way. We applaud the generosity of Patti and Jill's talent for such a good cause! Their work is beautiful, isn't it?










Remember the We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board that we demo'd on Friday? There are only 2 of these punch boards left. If you want one, come in as soon as possible because they're difficult to find and we were lucky to have the chance to buy what we did direct from the manufacturer. You could also make luminaries with the Punch Board. Use the small battery-operated tea light candle inside the small gift bag. You could even die cut the paper so the negative design stands out in the light. I'd show you more photos but I left my camera at my sister-in-law's home tonight.



I wanted to share this Vintage Advent Calendar from the My Mind's Eye blog; the calendar is made from their Vintage Christmas paper collection that is still available at Art 'n Soul.

by Danni Reid for Simon Says Stamp
Go to this link to see the details . . . http://mymindseye.typepad.com/



That's all for tonight except for this photo! It was one of several photos showing naughty puppies and I found this one irresistably funny. I'm sure the owner didn't but I see their humor by the two photos they took.


Since the thermometer now reads 12 degrees, I'm going to bundle up in the warmth of my bed and dream of more Christmas cards I can make!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers