Monday, December 16, 2013

Art 'n Soul's 12 Days of Christmas continue with tomorrow's
. . . On the sixth day of Christmas, my Art ‘n Soul gave to me, a free die or embossing folder from a select basket with a $35 minimum purchase.


And while you're at Art 'n Soul, you'll want to take a look at the 6th Day of Tags from Dianne . . . "To You From Me"!

by Dianne Johnson
Dianne used Magenta stamp 02.303.N Christmas Stocking and Tag; Tombow markers 565, 245, 847, 815; Versamark Ink; Gold embossing powder; and speckled with US ArtQuest Mica watercolor in Metallic.

Dianne is at Art 'n Soul tomorrow and Wednesday . . . she'd love to show you how she made this tag! 

 
The Magenta stamp, Versamark ink, embossing powder, and Artquest watercolor palettes are available at Art ’n Soul.  And we're anxiously awaiting a lot of Tombow markers arriving at the store this Wednesday!


This posting is a quick one. Mama became ill last night, so Gammy and Grandpa picked up all duties for Hailey and Cecilia in the middle of last night. It's been a long time since I've been by myself with a 3-1/2 mo. old and a 2 year old both demanding and/or needing attention at the same time. I wouldn't have given up any of my Gammy time today but I'm going to bed early. Enough said . . . with a smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers