Thursday, August 22, 2013

A special Hero Arts Make-n-Take demo at Art 'n Soul on Sunday, September 22, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. is going to be a lot of fun. It's free . . . Linda McMullen, our Millsrepco Representative, will show you how to make these wonderfully colorful tags using the new Hero Arts' daubers!
by Linda McMullen, Millsrepco, for Hero Arts
by Linda McMullen, Millsrepco, for Hero Arts
by Linda McMullen, Millsrepco, for Hero Arts
Please put the afternoon of September 22 on your calendar so you won't miss this special event at Art 'n Soul! And speaking of Hero Arts, this from the Hero Arts' blog . . .

Thankful

August 21st, 2013 by jennifer

"Hello! It’s Jennifer here with a clean and simple card. It uses one of my favorite new stamps called Gratitude Design. I used it both for the background and the main element.




And for a bit of class, I added some small pearls along the main leaves…
Find out how to make this card — click for complete supplies and instructions. (Find out how to make this card — click for complete supplies and instructions.)
Simple, huh? I like that, especially during this busy time of year. Enjoy!"
___jennifer1









From Magenta's blog, a beautiful Christmas card . . .

"Christmas Card

I know it's a little early to start making my Christmas cards
but I fell under the new Magenta Christmas stamps spell.

So here is a very first card...

by Manon Couture for Magenta
Used Magenta Products :

42.180.O
Christmas song

17.093.K
Christmas Morning
I'll be back soon with another Christmas Card.
Thanks for looking and see you soon!"

Manon Couture - Dt Magenta





From IMAGINE Crafts®, a new product introduction . . . their new hand cut Monterey Pine embellishments! Click on the link to watch John Petersen's video demo. I don't know when these embellishments become available, so please stay tuned!

"Decoupage Technique with Hand-cut Monterey Pine www.youtube.comJohn Petersen demonstrates how to decoupage and decorate Hand-cut Monterey Pine from IMAGINE Crafts. Use your decoupaged pieces in scrapbook layouts, to embe..."





Deb was inspired to make this zentangled design using the rooster stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils.


by Deb Kuttel

These are cards shown to us at the store that we loved!

by Gloria Swisher using the Dreamweaver pumpkin stencil

I think you'll be more than amazed as I am . . . this zentangled art is by 14-year-old Amy Williams.

by Amy Williams
Amy is Marilyn Dawson's granddaughter, a good friend and customer of Art 'n Soul's. Marilyn showed Amy how zentangling is done and this is what Amy came up with! Totally awesome!




Have you stopped in at Art 'n Soul lately? The Memory Box order came in last Friday morning and the Dreamweaver Stencil Trunk Show continues. I hope I'll make it to the store by the end of this week. The vertigo reappeared this morning which ended my plans to be in Lacey this afternoon. Two more boxes are on the front porch . . . perhaps I'll have something to show you on the next posting. And I'll show you 3 beautiful cards that Patti Ritterhouse has shared with us.

"See" you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers