Saturday, July 13, 2013

We're back from Italy and on-the-run.

Unfortunately, the wi-fi isn't working at our house so I'm unable to post anything to the blog. I am at a restaurant using their internet wi-fi while I sip on a diet soda and enjoy some hummus and fresh-made pita slices. Anything for the cause, right?

I'm hoping to get to the local Starbucks later tonight (if I can keep my eyes open!) or tomorrow morning to post to the blog. I've accumulated quite a bit of information to share, especially in card art that some of our customers have been kind enough to bring in and share with us.

And my new order of washi tapes arrived yesterday. However, none of the product numbers match the accompanying invoice so I'll need internet access to look at the actual photos of the tapes to match up to the numbers. I'm hoping to have them to the store no later than Monday morning! In the meantime, here's a quick peek . . . the individual rolls are still in the pack; there are anywhere from 4-6 rolls per pack.


Roxanne, I hope you're looking at this and see the colorful birds on a wire tape . . . since we're all bird aficionados I ordered 10 of this particular tape even though we've had it at the store before.

We'll talk soon . . . enjoy the beautiful northwest summer weather. I certainly am!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers