Thursday, October 11, 2012

From our all-day journal class on Sunday, Linda Long had the neatest way to organize and display her washi and paper tapes . . .  Several of us commented that we have our tapes in a box and that it's very un-inspiring! And it's difficult to see all the tapes you have if they're stored in a box. This really works well if you're the type of crafter who reaches for their washi and paper tapes often.



If you don't have an old wooden paper towel holder, Linda recommended you search for one at Value Village, Goodwill, etc. She added the 3 extra dowels by anchoring them onto the wood base. Sam and I are on the look-out . . . I'm sure a few more from the class are as well!

By the way, one of my priority purchases in November will be a variety of washi tapes. I'll let you know . . .


Linda Beveridge has been having a spooktacularly good time making Halloween cards. She doesn't think anyone owns as many Halloween stamps and punches as she does, and now she's been adding dies as well. I can totally relate! When Linda showed me the cards she's been making, I had to say . . . uh, may we share these on the blog? I only hope I was able to put the inside greeting with the right card.

Linda commented that she was able to use up a lot of her stray pieces of bling. Can you ever have too much bling?

by Linda Beveridge
by Linda Beveridge

by Linda Beveridge
(don't you love the 'just add water'!)


by Linda Beveridge


by Linda Beveridge


by Linda Beveridge

by Linda Beveridge


by Linda Beveridge

by Linda Beveridge


by Linda Beveridge


by Linda Beveridge


Art 'n Soul's Journal Club meets on tomorrow (Friday) from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome . . . and the club's open house is Saturday from 1:30 to 3:30. You don't want to miss either one!

Time to unwind and prepare for today! I'm not ready for rain but I'm told it's time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers