Sunday, May 13, 2012


Happy Mother's Day to all of our Art 'n Soul family and friends. We're closed today to allow our staff to spend time with their families celebrating, and what a beautiful day it is outside!

Technical challenges prevent me from posting the latest photos taken for the blog. My new MacBook Air is now at full capacity and has no more room to download photos! Just because there are 30,000+ photos on my computer, that shouldn't preclude me from having more fun. So I'm hoping to have that fixed before bedtime tonight!

In the meantime, enjoy this from Penny Black's blog that I had set up before the limit were reached! Be sure to watch the video, too!


PB&J Monday:  A Sketch Tutorial

by Jenyfur
"Jill Foster is here with a twist to her Monday tutorial video — she designed a card sketch and used it to create a trio of cards. Have fun!"
To view Jill’s video in HD at YouTube, click HERE.
SUPPLIES: 40-132 So Blessed, 40-113 Inspiring, 2025M Music Note Background




We'll see you tomorrow at Art 'n Soul . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers