Sunday, March 11, 2012

Right now, Memory Box and Cheery Lynn are open catalog at the store. If you're wanting to add more dies and/or stamps that you missed earlier, this is the opportune time to put a pink sheet order together. Deb or Dianne will be more than happy to help you find what you're looking for!




From the Memory Box blog . . . we have the latest Make-n-Take projects from Memory Box at Art 'n Soul. The cost per make-n-take is a non-perishable item for the Food Bank Barrel or $1 . . . the Food Bank thanks you!



"We have been working overtime these last 6 weeks to release a bunch of new stamps, dies and papers - and I finally had a day to sit down and create with them! I really had fun with the Reverse Allium (E1836, above) - I created a watercolor look by inking the stamp, then spritzing it with water before stamping it out. I ended up spending almost the entire day layering and cutting - it's always fun to work with some new stuff! I've put together a video of my favorites so far (the background music is courtesy of my kids, Emma and Cooper)..."
"To see all of the new Spring 2012 Collection, just go to our website and click on the new section!"


Spring 2012 Favorite New Things Video (please click on title to go to the video). Use this link address if it doesn't pop up:  http://youtu.be/s7a9B4FMbaA.

I am trying to build up our inventory of Memory Box papers since so many of you have commented you really like them!


Here is a sampling of the 50+ cards that Sue made during retreat early last week. Most of the paper she used were from the beautiful collections of papers from Magenta! Her goal was to make cards for everyone, i.e., women and men, and for a variety of occasions. She usually made 3-4 of each one shown so she'd have a good stash ready . . . I've always made a card as each occasion arose but I think I like her method better!

by Sue Moffat

by Sue Moffat



by Sue Moffat



by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat
by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat

Sue also wanted to make cards for children but didn't know what to do. I had papers from the Reminisce's "Family Pride" collection for a project I had started. I gave her a sheet of each, along with their sticker and chipboard cut-out sheets, and away she went! Quick, easy and fun!


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat


by Sue Moffat




Saturday, March 24, is only 2 weeks away. From 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. that afternoon, Lisa Lee with Inchie Arts is returning to teach her "Inchie Art Squares & Photographs" class.


The cost is $30 . . . please come in or call the store (360.357.6820) to sign up.

cards by Lisa Lee, Inchie Arts


See you tomorrow . . . I'm off to see if I can catch that one hour of sleep that disappeared last night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers