Friday, January 6, 2012

In just under an hour (as I quickly try to finish this post), Recycled Rubber begins (10 a.m.). Here are 'the boys' helping put out all of that rubber and other related gently used products for you to look through and find the best deals of the weekend!

Joanna has her boys trained well . . . they know exactly
what to do and how to do it. What would we do without
Joanna and her helpers? We don't ever want to find out!


There are lots of 'new and unused' Recycled Rubber
this month . . . that's what I call really 'cleaning'!
Of course, I found two stamps that I had duplicates of
in my first sort that will be headed to RR . . .










Here are 2 more of the "From the Heart" card samples for my class on January 17.

by Debbie Gaetz
for January 17 "FROM THE HEART" Class

by Debbie Gaetz
for January 17 "FROM THE HEART" Class

This card is a 6-fold card . . .









One more card coming your way on tomorrow's blog. I hope you'll join in the fun . . . will chocolate help?!



Dianne made a new sample card using a stamp from Invoke Arts. Isn't it beautiful? Dianne loves to split her card design up; the top is our velvet paper that has been embossed; and the bottom is the beautifully embossed stamped image.



by Dianne Johnson

Invoke Arts
Striped Mosaic Border 6800-F2



While you're at Recycled Rubber, be sure to check out the new Karen Lockhart stamps, as well as the new Memory Box dies and stamps. Some pics will be posted tomorrow. I'm running out of time!




You might want to think about ordering Tsukineko's Delicata inkpad; that's what I used for one of my 4 class cards (January 17 From the Heart class), and I showed it to you on an earlier blog post. Dianne and Deb said it has been included in the next Product order, and I'm sure there won't be enough extra's for you to count on. I know you're going to want it.

 Exquisite metallic gold ink that will not tarnish or loose its luster
• Dries quickly on porous papers
• Metallic results are most stunning without heat embossing
• Great alternative to gold leafing!
• Inkers now available



Just received word that the Hero Arts notecards and papers that I ordered should be delivered next Tuesday! I can't wait! And the SEI velvet papers, beautiful 12x12 papers, and 6x6 paper pads are on their way to Art 'n Soul as well. Now if only the Memory Box paper order could find its way to the shipping department.




Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs keeps popping up with more card samples showing her beautiful work! Here's the latest from her new peel-off designs . . .


by Els for Elizabeth Craft Designs

"Last one for today. This is the new design Flowers in Frame.
For the coloring I used the Tombow markers and for the background I used the 40mm and 7mm Be Creative Tape and the Glitter Ritz Micro Fine glitter.
The colors are from the Limited Editions which will be available in a few weeks!"

I can't wait to see those new Limited Edition colors . . . as soon as we know about them, we'll let you know!



See you today at Recycled Rubber. I have the honor of being 'sticker picker' to help Dianne at the register.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers