Friday, October 14, 2011

What do you get when . . .

Paper, paper trimmer, scoring tool, craft knife, metal ruler:



And it becomes this Halloween card . . .

by Debbie Gaetz
Not the best lighting, but this is the card.

And when you open the card, you see this . . .


by Debbie Gaetz
I love Halloween too much and I'm unable to stop making Halloween cards!


I am taking this card to the store tomorrow. Whoever can correctly list the most products used to make this card, i.e., paper, embellishments, inks, tools, etc., will win a Memory Box die. Submit your list, with your name, phone number and e-mail address, to the store by 12 Noon Friday, October 28.


This 'type' of card will be one of the cards we'll make in my White Christmas card class on Monday, November 7, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Another sample of a card we'll make that evening will be shown at the Art 'n Soul Christmas Party on the afternoon of Sunday, October 23. Stay tuned!


The Journal Club met this afternoon and Dianne took some photos for me. After I retrieve my camera tomorrow, I'll post pics as soon as I can. I have a wedding in Seattle tomorrow and we leave for the airport on Sunday morning before dark for our flight to Hawaii. Hopefully I'll be talking to you before our departure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers