Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IO Delivery & More Holiday Cards to Enjoy

Stamps came in from Impression Obsession this afternoon. That means I'm going to have to find the time to take pics tomorrow. Yahoo!


Art 'n Soul's Inchie Club meets tomorrow night from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. There is no charge to attend and everyone is welcome . . . whether you have Inchies to share or not! Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend (again!) because my grandnephew is celebrating his 7th birthday with the family tomorrow night.


Marie's Lost & Found Christmas Book class is this Saturday afternoon. We've ordered the kits from My Mind's Eye . . . your class fee includes the entire packet of MME's Paper and Accessories Kit (9 double-sided 12x12 cardstock papers from the Lost & Found Christmas collection and a coordinating accessory sheet). There is still time to sign up! It's the perfect keepsake book for your treasured holiday photos.







One of my favorite holiday stamps is the Large Poinsettia from Magenta. Here's a sample card from Susie using it; it stamps and embosses so beautifully.

by Susie Tracy
Magenta's Large Poinsettia Stamp (available in wood & cling mount)


by Susie Tracy
Magenta's Large Poinsettia Stamp (available in wood & cling mount)

If I had to decide on only one holiday stamp to keep (my biggest fear!), I would keep this stamp. There are a few of these stamps in both wood and cling at the store . . . check it out!


Here's some more holiday cards from Susie using stamps from Magenta . . .

by Susie Tracy

by Susie Tracy

by Susie Tracy

by Susie Tracy
These are die-cuts from Memory Box that have been inked,
embellished, and gathered, attached to the card with the ribbon.

by Susie Tracy
Nice tiling using Magenta's stamp.

By the way, Marj was able to locate her Grand Labels die set. A huge sigh of relief from all of us because we know how precious those die sets are.

From Elizabeth Craft Designs . . . I think I'm going to have to order some more of the Glitter Ritz micro fine Highlight glitter! Where are those pink sheets? (After all, I do have to find ways to use my Copic markers.)


"For the coloring on this card I used the Copic markers on top of our Glitter Ritz micro fine Highlight glitter. I posted a step by step for this technique earlier with the Christmas Cupcakes. The only difference is that instead of putting the Be Creative tape on white cardstock I put it on clear acetate. The Lace Peel Off is colored with the Copic markers as well. For the card itself I used a Spellbinders die. The Peel Off's that I used for the card are the Big Butterfly in black, the Blue glitterdots and the Lace Fan nr1 in gold."

 
and another great sample from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers