Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Memory Box holiday stamps and dies can now be seen on their website. The store will be submitting an order to Memory Box again next week, so please look through the website to find what you'd like to order. Or, better yet, come into the store and check out the catalog offerings to write your pink sheet up. The important thing is to do your pink sheet by early in the week! We'll be ordering some of their holiday papers, too!
 

As soon as Susie sends me individual pics, I'm going to post pics of her Star Book that she will be instructing how to make on Saturday, July 30, from 1:00 to 4:00 at Art 'n Soul. It showcases the beautiful nature-themed stamps from Magenta. Keep a watch out for the posting.


I was rather bummed this morning when I opened an email from Borders stating they were closing the business and the liquidation sale begins today. I've always liked venturing into Borders knowing that I couldn't get out of there without a purchase of some kind. I stopped in after lunch today and the check-out line was long, but they were moving people through at a quick pace. I did overhear one of the clerks saying that the distribution centers will be dispersing inventory to the stores on a daily basis, so continue to watch for new stuff and more sales.


Tomorrow's another long day . . . I'm still re-arranging my home office and I have a class with Sandy Jackson (Some-Assembly-Required) in the morning at the store. Be sure to stop in over the weekend. So I don't do  face-plant right here onto the keyboard, I hope you have sweet 'stamping' dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers