Thursday, June 2, 2011

Out today for your selection at Art 'n Soul . . .

From Basic Grey . . . the new Sweet Threads Collection . . . 6x6 Paper Pad that includes 36 sheets of 6"x6" paper, including two each of eighteen assorted single-sided designs on 65 lb. heavyweight paper.




SEI's Jaybird Street Collection offers sunny, bright and cheery colors to get us out of these gray cloudy days. It's supposed to be beautiful and sunny out tomorrow  . . . a good day to stop in and see the new 12x12 papers . . .










Webster's Pages' packs of post cards and journal note cards are now available . . . they're located on the same table as the Pan Pastels!






It's a big day tomorrow . . . my grandnephew's kindergarten class is putting on a musical program at his school in Puyallup tomorrow morning. Guess who's going to be 'front and center' . . . I wouldn't miss it. In the afternoon, I'm preparing salads and an entree for a small informal dinner party back in Puyallup at my sister-in-law's condo. So, you probably won't hear from me again until this weekend.

I think I'm helping Deb as 'sticker-picker' on Saturday morning during Recycled Rubber; hopefully, my speed will improve from last month's initial attempt. It will be the "Deb & Debbie" production!

If you can think of additional excuses we might use to 'lure' you to Art 'n Soul, please let us know. We'd love to hear from you if we can't see you!


 
from Lindsay Anderson
"Art is an experience, not the formulation of a problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers