Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yesterday's holiday observance of the men and women serving our country to defend our freedoms and way of life, past and present, is a 'salute' of honor we should incorporate into our lives every day. Their service to country is 24/7 and too many have given the ultimate sacrifice, their life, and deserve our daily recognition and appreciation.

I made a quick card from the Spellbinder dies I used for another project, one of Magenta's new stamps and Copic markers. From this card, I've come up with a quick afternoon project at the store . . . soon! Stay tuned and I'll let you know what it is . . . ! In the meantime, here's the card . . .

by Debbie Gaetz
I think my handwritten note on the tag needs a 'do-over'


My nieces in Puyallup are hosting a baby shower for my husband's daughter who will be here from Italy in another week to show off her "little bump". Here's one of the 28 baby shower invitations I made . . . it was fun AND I finally learned how to use the ATG, kind of.

by Debbie Gaetz
Spellbinder dies, Martha Stewart border punches,
papers from Graphic 45, Paper Parachute, Hanko, SEI, Anna Griffin;
ribbons from May Arts

I love the little baby feet coming out of the swaddling on the right;
the little feet were cut from the die-cut ribbon from May Arts.
The stork was die cut from SEI's velvet paper.


That's it for today  . . .  back to the regular "how am I going to get it all done" daily routine! Hope to see you soon at Art 'n Soul.


Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Frank Outlaw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers