Saturday, April 30, 2011

A winning combo . . . Peddler's Pack, Paper Parachute & Spellbinders!

I'm loving every moment I use my Pan Pastels and I hope those of you who purchased them are having the same reaction, too.

Here's a card I made using my favorite Tulip stamp from Peddler's Pack, Pan Pastels (with a Q-Tip), Spellbinders dies, and Paper Parachute paper. It will make a very nice card for Mother's Day or any other occasion that you want to acknowledge for someone in your life.


by Debbie Gaetz

STAMP
Peddler's Pack -- Tulips

PAN PASTELS
For the tulips:   220.5 (Hansa Yellow); 520.5 (Ultramarine Blue); 520.3 (Ultramarine Blue Shade)
For the greenery:  220.3 (Hansa Yellow Shade); 680.3 (Bright Yellow Green Shade);
640.1 (Perm Green Extra Dark); 660.1 (Chrom. Ox. Green Ex Dark)

SPELLBINDERS
Square Nestabilities; Scalloped Square Nestabilities; Ribbon Banners Shapeabilties (S4-324)
 My laptop didn't come home today; there was more work to do than they expected. So hopefully 'my life' will return sometime on Monday. That will allow me to post more items on the blog that I have been wanting to share with you. Until then, I am stuck with my pre-historic neanderthal desktop that shall make a hospital visit very soon, or become a source of parts for a computer nerd.

Information on a very important fundraising effort launched by Magenta that Art 'n Soul is largely participating in to raise money for the animal rescue programs in Japan that Etsumi is very involved with. The info is at the store on the two 'special release' commemorative stamps recognizing the devastating earthquake in Japan and the extraneous efforts to rescue the animals hurt, abandoned, lost, and/or caught in the radiation zone. All proceeds from the stamp sales will go to the rescue effort; because of that, store discounts are not in play because we know all of you want to give as much money to the effort as possible. When Etsumi visits us, she will be able to tell us what they have accomplished so far, and how much more there is to be done.

Enjoy tomorrow's beautiful sunshine . . . perhaps if we admire it enough, the sun might return more often. I'm willing to try anything!


"Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties."
Erich Fromm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers