Friday, April 29, 2011

Adding Color To Your Day

This is what you might consider a 'color full' bag! A few more Copic markers and I might even be able to make a bag like this. Speaking of Copic markers, a new supply arrived at the store today . . . add some color to your life by checking them out at the store! And the color swatch book arrived too.




Here's a card I made this week using a stamp from Peddler's Pack, nestability dies from Spellbinders, and Copic markers on the special blending cardstock that is now back on the shelf!


by Debbie Gaetz
The colors are not coming through like they should; perhaps it's because
I am using an older version of Photoshop Album on my older desktop
computer because my laptop is now incommunicado with the world.
I only tell you this because I don't want you to think I am totally color-blind!
The real card will be at the store for you to look at.


The Inchies Club met the other night and it was fun to see the Inchie art that was shared around the table. Sue White took the honors again with another fantastic Inchie creation. Unfortunately, my prehistoric computer is not allowing me to post more pics so that will have to wait until the next posting. Keep a look-out!

Distress re-inkers, Memento stamp pads, Judikins' embossing powders . . . have been replenished so you can add to or re-stock your supplies and put more color into your life.

Going to the computer doctor . . .  dealing with a 'sick' computer is worse than living with a rash! And it sure takes the color out of the day when it won't cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers